You can use this Class 12 Physical Education (CBSE Board 2021) Apk + Mod file on Your Andriod Mobile Phone , Andriod Smart TV or Andriod Emulator.
You Can Play Class 12 Physical Education (CBSE Board 2021) Application on Your Windows / Mac PC - Laptop using android Emulator.
Total Installs on Google Play Store:-
Latest Version :-
Apk Size :-
Books & Reference More Application
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Exam 2021
- 2021 CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Chapter wise NCERT Solution.
- 2021 CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Chapter wise Notes.
- 2021 CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Solved Papers.
- 2021 CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Important Questions.
Units & Chapters Covered-:
Chapter 1: Planning in Sports
* Meaning and Objectives of Planning
* Various Committees and their Responsibilities
* Tournament – Knock-Out, League or Round Robin and Combination.
* Procedure to Draw Fixture – Knock-Out (Bye and Seeding) and League (Staircase and Cyclic)
* Intramural and Extramural-Meaning, Objectives & its Significance.
* Specific Sports Programme (Sports Day, Health Run, Run for Fun, Run for Specific Cause & Run for Unity).
Chapter 2: Adventure Sports and Leadership Training
* Meaning and objectives of adventure sports.
* Types of activities – Camping, Rock climbing, Trekking, River rafting, Mountaineering.
* Material requirement and safety measures.
* Identification and use of Natural Resources.
* Conservation of surrounding.
* Creating leaders through physical education.
Chapter 3: Sports and Nutrition
* Balanced Diet and Nutrition: Macro and Micro Nutrients.
* Nutritive and Non-nutritive components of the diet.
* Eating disorders – Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia.
* Effects or Diet on performance.
* Eating for weight control – A healthy weight, the Pitfalls of dieting, Food Intolerance and Food Myths.
* Sports Nutrition (Fluid & Meal in taking, pre, during and post competition).
Chapter 4: Postures
Key Points :-
* Concept of correct postures – standing and sitting
* Advantages of correct posture.
* Causes of Bad posture
* Common postural Deformities – Knock Knee; Flat foot; Round shoulders; Lordosis, kyphosis, Bow Legs and Scoliosis.
* Physical activities as corrective measures.
Chapter 5: Children and Sports
Key Points :-
* Motor development in children
* Factors affecting Motor development
* Physical and physiological benefits of exercise on children.
* Advantages and Disadvantages of Weight Training and Food supplement for children.
* Activities and Quality of Life.
Chapter 6: Women and Sports
Key Points :-
* Sports participation of women in India.
* Special consideration (menarche, Menstrual Dysfunction, Pregnancy, Menopause)
* Female Athletes Triad (Anaemia, Osteoporosis & Amenorrhoea)
* Psychological Aspects of Women Athlete
* Sociological Aspects of Sports Participation
Chapter 7: Test and Measurement in Sports
* Measurement of Muscular strength Kraus weber test
* Motor Fitness test – AAHPER
* Measurement of Cardio-Vascular Fitness-Harward Step Test/Rock Port test.
* Measurement of flexibility-Sit & Reach Test
Chapter 8: Physiology and Sports
* Gender differences in physical & physiological parameters.
* Physiological factors determining the component of physical fitness.
* Effect of exercises on the cardiovascular system.
* Effect of exercises on the respiratory system.
* Effect of exercises on the Muscular system.
* Physiological changes due to ageing
* Role of physical activity maintaining functional fitness in aged population
Chapter 9: Sports Medicine
Key Points :-
*Concept & definition
*Aims & scope of Sports medicine
*Impact of surfaces & environment on Athletes
*Sports Injuries – Classification, causes & preventive measures
*Management of Injuries.
*Soft Tissue Injuries (Abrasion Contusion, Laceration, Incision, Sprain & strain)
*Bone & joint Injuries(Dislocation, Fracture: Stress fracture, Green Stick, Comminuted, Transverse & Oblique & impacted)
Chapter 10: Biomechanics and Sports
* Projectile & Factors affecting projectile trajectory
* Angular & Linear movements.
* Introduction to work, Power and Energy.
* Mechanical Analysis of walking and Running
Chapter 11: Psychology and Sports
Chapter 12: Training in Sports
Thanks For Using Our App.
2021 latest syllabus study material and paper added.
Compatible with new android versions(Android Q).
Minor Bug Fixes.
Class 12 Physical Education (CBSE Board 2021) Devloper Information
Class 12 Physical Education (CBSE Board 2021) Apk Supporting Following Emulator :-
- Bliss OS
- Phoenix OS
- Remix OS Player