You can Use this Fora Dictionary Apk + Mod file on Your Andriod Mobile Phone , Andriod Smart TV or Andriod Emulator.
You Can Play Fora Dictionary Application on Your Windows / Mac PC - Laptop using android Emulator.
Total Installs on Google Play Store:-
inApp Purchase :-
inApp Purchase Range :-
Latest Version :-
Apk Size :-
Books & Reference More Application
Fora Dictionary is a versatile dictionary viewer.
• Fast and fully offline operation
• Compatibility with StarDict, DSL, XDXF, Dictd, and TSV/Plain dictionaries
• Typing friendly search with case, diacritics, and punctuation tolerance
• Fuzzy search
• Full-text search
• In-page popup translator
• History and word list
• Customization options
The app is compatible with the following dictionary/file types:
• StarDict dictionaries (*.idx)
• DSL dictionaries (*.dsl)
• XDXF dictionaries (*.xdxf)
• Dictd dictionaries (*.index)
• TSV/Plain dictionaries (*.txt, *.dic)
The app can also view DICT protocol (online) dictionaries.
SETTING UP DICTIONARIES
• Connect your mobile device to your computer.
• Copy dictionary files to the app's documents/files folder on the device. For details, see: https://support.google.com/android/answer/9064445
• Select the dictionary index file as listed in the compatibility section above (or an archive of it) using the "Import" option of the dictionary manager menu.
• Attach resource ZIP files (if any) using the "Attach ZIP" option of the dictionary menu. (optional)
• Create a full-text search index of the dictionary using the "Upgrade" option of the dictionary menu. (optional)
• Create profiles to group and organize dictionaries. (optional)
Resource files of a dictionary can be put into multiple ZIP files with the following properties:
i) Classic (non-ZIP64) ZIP file type
ii) Flat (no sub-directories) file structure
iii) Maximum 65,535 files per ZIP file
Use "Attach ZIP" from the dictionary menu to copy and attach ZIP files to a dictionary.
The app supports searching full-text of all dictionaries for exact matches. The feature requires one-time upgrading of a dictionary which can take a very long time to complete, since every single word anywhere on the dictionary is made searchable during the process.
SYNCHRONIZING BETWEEN DEVICES
Copying/moving dictionaries between devices is done using one of the two available methods:
• "Export" dictionary to a *.zip file on the first device and then "Import" that *.zip file on the second
• Copy/move whole ".fora" folder or individual dictionary folders using a file manager
There are five kinds of searches you can perform on dictionaries.
• Regular search: Shows results exactly matching the query.
• Extended matching search: Shows results matching the query with case, diacritics, and punctuations ignored. Suggestions include in-phrase and phonetic matches.
• Full-text search: Shows list of articles containing exact matches of the query. The scope of search is not limited to headwords and includes all text in all articles (definitions, synonyms, examples, etc).
• Fuzzy search: Shows list of articles most similar to the query. The search works like a spell checker for words you're not sure how it's written/spelled.
• Wildcard search: Shows list of articles that match the criteria set with a wildcard query.
Shared/external storage mechanism known as the SD-card has been retired starting with Android 10. The operating system now enforces all apps to use it's sandboxed folder for all it's app data. If you upgrade your device to Android 10+, you may need to copy/move and replace ".fora" folder from your device's shared storage to the app's sandboxed folder (typically Android/data/com.ngc.fora/files) using a file manager.
HELP AND SUPPORT
Copyright © 2022 NG-Computing. All rights reserved.
• Improved resource loading performance
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Fora Dictionary Devloper Information
Fora Dictionary Apk Supporting Following Emulator :-
- Bliss OS
- Phoenix OS
- Remix OS Player
Other Apps in This Category