You can Use this TaxMode: income tax calculator Apk + Mod file on Your Andriod Mobile Phone , Andriod Smart TV or Andriod Emulator.
You Can Play TaxMode: income tax calculator Application on Your Windows / Mac PC - Laptop using android Emulator.
Total Installs on Google Play Store:-
inApp Purchase :-
inApp Purchase Range :-
Latest Version :-
Apk Size :-
Finance More Application
INCOME TAX CALCULATOR & PLANNER
This professional grade USA tax planner is designed to satisfy the advanced tax computation needs of a financial planner and yet it is simple enough to be used for a quick tax calculation by a casual user.
KEY ACTIVE FEATURES
● Updated for 2022 and 2021 tax years
● Includes Qualified Business pass-thru threshold and deductions
● Included tax computations-
- Regular income tax
- Self-employment tax
- Qualified Business income deduction
- Net investment income tax
- Additional Medicare tax
- Itemized deductions with threshold & phase-out
- Personal exemptions with threshold & phase-out
- Child and Dependent Tax Credit
- Earned Income Credit calculations
- Alternative minimum tax
- Lump-sum distribution tax
- FICA taxes
● Quarterly Estimated Tax computations, report & IRS 1040ES form support*
● Automatic selection of applicable tax computations
● Automatic check for AMT applicability and analysis
● Computes Earned Income Credit
● Verify the adequacy of estimated tax payments
● Analyze impact of specific deductions
● Supported with details in terms of IRS tax forms*
● Summary or detailed data entry options*
● Side by side comparison of alternative scenarios for what-if analysis*
● Effective tool for pre-tax return analysis
● Ability to email reports*
● Enhanced data entry*
● Ability to load & save plans*
● Pie chart & multiple reports*
● Automatic limitation of maximum amounts allowed for -
- Medical expenses
- Investment interest deduction
- Charitable contributions with deduction tests for 60%, 30% & 20% qualified contributions
- Unreimbursed business expenses
- Casualty & theft losses
- Student loan interest deduction
- Tuition & fees deduction
TaxMode is a quick and efficient app for income tax planning. It provides an easy way to compute taxes and perform what-if analysis. It contains detailed implementation of the latest US tax laws. TaxMode’s capabilities can satisfy almost any level of need for tax computation, planning and analysis.
This app can be a valuable tool for professionals and nonprofessionals alike. For a tax professional it will enhance your analytical ability, improve your day to day productivity and make tax planning more efficient. For an independent individual, it provides an easy to use tool to analyze the tax impact of a transaction in terms of taxes saved or increase in tax liability, calculate a quick year-end tax estimate, perform a pre-tax-return-filing analysis, or review the impact of any other tax related investment decision;
TaxMode can be used with confidence. It is created and supported by Sawhney Systems, a leading developer of personal financial and tax planning software. At Sawhney we have been providing software and related support services to the financial planning professionals since 1976. Our leading software package ExecPlan (www.execplan.com) was the first integrated financial planning software available commercially in USA and the most widely used professional software over past three decades. PlanMode (www.planmode.com) is our latest financial planning software designed to be a crossover product to fulfill diverse planning needs of a professional planner as well as a motivated individual involved in retirement or comprehensive financial and tax planning on mobile platforms.
We hope you have a productive and satisfying experience with this app and delight us by reviewing TaxMode Pro at Google Play.
Please let us know any thoughts or suggestions you may have while using TaxMode that will help us improve its functionality. Similarly, please write us at [email protected]
if you discover a computational error or have questions on a specific calculation. Thank you.
*Indicates premium functions
This version includes a preliminary implementation of tax computations for 2022 in addition to 2021 and 2020 tax years.
The 2022 tax computations are based on the inflation rates listed in the September 2021 Chained Consumer Price Index (CPI) from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This provides an early estimate for deductions, limitations, changes to tax brackets for estimated taxes, thresholds and other inflation-adjusted factors prior to the release of the final numbers by IRS.
TaxMode: income tax calculator Devloper Information
TaxMode: income tax calculator Apk Supporting Following Emulator :-
- Bliss OS
- Phoenix OS
- Remix OS Player
Other Apps in This Category