You can use this Unique DIY Scarecrow Wreath Apk + Mod file on Your Andriod Mobile Phone , Andriod Smart TV or Andriod Emulator.
You Can Play Unique DIY Scarecrow Wreath Application on Your Windows / Mac PC - Laptop using android Emulator.
Total Installs on Google Play Store:-
Latest Version :-
Apk Size :-
Art & Design More Application
From his wreath of fall leaves friendly scarecrow clad in plaid welcome visitors.
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
6" ball, one
4" balls, two
16" straw wreath
9' silk autumn leaf garland
Greening pins, 12
Fabrics: unbleached muslin, 1 yd.; small plaid in
Polyester fiberfill, small amount
Curly raffia, one package
Wood slat, 2-13/16" x 7-1/4"
Acrylic paints: orange; black; white; red
Paintbrushes: stencil; small shader or round
Black permanent markers: fine-line; broad-line
Candle stub or paraffin
Extra-long straight pins
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Attach garland to front of wreath with greening pins or hot glue.
Wrap garland around wreath twice.
2. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin and then cut 4" foamballs in half.
3. Cut one 24" square and two 9" squares from muslin. Wrap 24" squaretightly around 6" foam ball for head. Smooth any wrinkles from face areaand then secure excess muslin with a rubber band or short length of jute. Apply a small amount of glue to further secure.
Repeat. When glue is dry, trim excess fabric.
4. Using pattern and dressmaker's carbon, transfer face to 6" muslin-covered head.
5. Use a stencil brush and very little red paint to drybrush 1-3/4" circle cheeks,overlapping ends of smile. Paint nose orange. Dip eraser end of pencil in blackpaint to dot eyes. Let dry. Dip toothpick in white to dot highlights on eyes and
cheeks. Using a fine-line black marker, draw eyebrows, lower lashes, and
penstitching details on face.
6. Glue curly raffia around top and sides of head for hair, framing face. Glue and insert two toothpicks halfway into flat side ofone uncovered half ball. Apply glue to extended ends and then attach the half ball to top of head.
7. In succeeding steps, use straight pins to secure fabrics to foam while glue dries.
8. Tear a 12" x 36" strip of muslin. Gather fabric lengthwise at center withyour fingers and tie with jute. Fold gathered fabric in half for collar.Glue collar below scarecrow's face approximately 1-1/2" from smile.
9. Cut one 2" x 22" strip and one 19" x 14" rectangle from denim.Tie denim strip in a bow and glue to center top of collar. Trim ends of bow diagonally.Wrap denim rectangle around top of head with attached half ball, overlapping at
center back for a hat. Fold up a 1-1/4" cuff around bottom of hat and spot glue to secure. Glue hat seam at back. Tie a 10" length of jute around top of hat, leaving ends intact to tie to wreath later.
10. Tear a 2" x 32" strip of plaid fabric and wrap it around denim hat fora hatband. Overlap and glue ends, trimming as necessary.
11. Fold remaining 12" x 32" rectangle of plaid fabric in half lengthwise rightsides together and glue long edges. Turn tube right side out and lightly stuffcenter with fiberfill to within 4" of each end. Insert a muslin-covered half
ball into each end of tube, letting curves peek out one-third beyond fabric to
form hands and sleeves. Glue to secure. Tie jute in a bow around each sleeve
just above hand.
12. Place scarecrow head on inside center bottom of wreath. Separate muslincollar layers, draping one half over front of wreath and other half over back.Glue back half of collar to wreath. Tie jute at top of hat around wreath to anchor
scarecrow head. Center and glue sleeve tube behind bottom back of head,
letting arms and hands hang down over front of wreath.
13. Using pattern, transfer sign lettering to wood slat. Trace over lines withbroad and fine-line black markers.Use fine-line marker to draw a wavy border around
edges of sign.
14. Cut two 5" lengths of jute. Fold each length in half then tie knots in both ends. Glue knotted ends of one loop to a top back corner of welcome sign and back of corresponding hand. Repeat. Trim a few small silk leaves from wreath and then glue to sign.
please enjoy this tutorial and give us any feedback.
No 1 App For Unique DIY Scarecrow Wreath in Play Store
✓ Amazing 300+ Unique DIY Scarecrow Wreath with step by step.
✓ Lots of perfect 300+ Unique DIY Scarecrow Wreath in HD Quality.
✓ You can share all tutorial to social media and other
✓ You can add Unique DIY Scarecrow Wreath into favorite list
✓ Zoom in, zoom out for all tutorial.
✓ Application easy to use, works offline. No need to download content.
Unique DIY Scarecrow Wreath Devloper Information
Unique DIY Scarecrow Wreath Apk Supporting Following Emulator :-
- Bliss OS
- Phoenix OS
- Remix OS Player