You can Use this WikiSurfer for Wiktionary Apk + Mod file on Your Andriod Mobile Phone , Andriod Smart TV or Andriod Emulator.
You Can Play WikiSurfer for Wiktionary Application on Your Windows / Mac PC - Laptop using android Emulator.
Total Installs on Google Play Store:-
inApp Purchase :-
inApp Purchase Range :-
Latest Version :-
Apk Size :-
Books & Reference More Application
This is a mobile app for Wiktionary™, a free collaborative dictionary. It includes a thesaurus, rhyme guides and phrase books. In addition to definitions it also provides etymologies, pronunciations, example usages, synonyms, antonyms and translations.
WikiSurfer was built by Avelgood Apps straight off from the code for the official Wikipedia™ app developed by the Wikimedia Foundation. So if you are already a user of the Wikipedia app you will immediately feel right at home with WikiSurfer.
* Quickly switch between articles of interest with tabbed browsing
* View article previews when you tap a link
* Great search results with short descriptions of matching articles
* Search for and read Wiktionary articles on the English wiki
* Quickly share facts as image cards or text links
* Saved pages for when you don't have a data connection
* Prominent image and description at the top of many articles
* High resolution image galleries
* Related book suggestions at the bottom of each article
* Swipe left for quick section navigation table of contents
To send feedback in the app tap:
WB > More > About the WikiSurfer app > Send app feedback
Wiktionary and Wikipedia are trademarks of the Wikimedia Foundation and are used with permission of the Wikimedia Foundation. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation. 5% of revenue from this app will be donated to the Wikimedia Foundation.
WikiSurfer for Wiktionary Devloper Information
WikiSurfer for Wiktionary Apk Supporting Following Emulator :-
- Bliss OS
- Phoenix OS
- Remix OS Player
Other Apps in This Category